21 Band Contest
Main events at
Historic Ashland Armory
208 Oak St., Ashland
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Doors open for dinner 5:30PM
Show starts 6PM
Congratulations to the Four Finalists:
Ed the Band, Chico
Yasgur's Farm, Ashland
Rhythmic Thunder, Ashland
Michael "Hawkeye" Herman
One song professionally recorded and mixed at The Groveman Recording
Studio in Ashland
An opening spot at a Medford Parks and Recreation "Concert
in the Park" Concert, Bear Creek Park, summer 2007
- All band members must be under 21 as of January 14, 2007.
- Cost to enter the contest is $10. Check must accompany entry.
- Contestants must submit a tape or CD of no more than 15
minutes in length. Music may be original or covers. Be sure
and write name of band and contact info on CD itself.
- Submissions will be judged on content, not on sound quality
- A photo of the band is required. Does not have to be taken
by a professional.
- Include the following information on a sheet of paper:
Entries must be received by November 27, 2006.
- Name of Band.
- Band members names, ages and instruments played.
- Contact person's name, address and phone number.
Four finalists will be selected to perform during the Seventh
Annual Rogue Valley Blues Festival on Sunday, January 14, 2007,
beginning at 6 p.m. Each finalist will perform a 45 minute set.
The judges listed above will both select the 4 finalists and
the final winners.